Lush Period High Rise
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
Our AWWA Lush Bra is available in regular and + cup size for a personalised fit.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slightly more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Start a chat or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect to comfort in our most premium range yet. Think period undies meets lingerie.
Our Lush Period High Rise undies are made from TENCEL™ Modal, a super soft, smooth and sustainable fabric known for its ability to form and fit to your body.
Make it a match & pair with our new Lush Bra.
• High rise style with a french cut
• Ric Rac trim detail
• Super soft silky fabric feel
• Wear your Lush High Rise undies for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• 92% TENCEL™ Modal, 8% elastane
Traceable supply chain
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
These were ethically made in China. Read more about our sustainability.Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.