Organic Cotton Bralette
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Waist - Measure the smallest area of the torso which is above your belly button and below your ribcage.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
With our larger sizing, every brand fit is different. For the best product fit experience with AWWA, rather than relying on numerical sizing, we highly recommend measuring your Hips to check our sizing for your body.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slight more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Email us: email@example.com
The first ever AWWA bralette, matched with our all new cotton briefs, now you can have a complete matching set and the ultimate comfy period.
The AWWA Bralette features a flattering scooped neck line, sporty look underbust elastic for wire free comfort, and detachable straps to cross over for racer back tops.
• Underwire-free with tonal branded elastic
• Fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking
• Extendable straps to provide personalised support, detachable to wear crossed over or straight.
• This style also supports breasts that are fuller in the lower part of the bust or if you have a large underband and small bust measurement
• Colour match with our Periwinkle and Moss Cotton Period Briefs here.
• Designed by Anya Bucher (ex Lonely Lingerie) now Head Designer of AWWA.