For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’rebetween sizes.
Waist - Measure the smallest area of the torso which is above your belly button and below your ribcage.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
With our larger sizing, every brand fit is different. For the best product fit experience with AWWA, rather than relying on numerical sizing, we highly recommend measuring your Hips to check our sizing for your body.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slight more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-ORDER expected to be shipped week beginning 26th Sept.
All new AWWA, these new colours and band detail are our latest release with our colours inspired by Papatūānuku (earth mother) and Ranginui (sky father). Add to your comfort and match with our all new matching cotton bralette's. Available in both moderate and heavy flow, make sure you select your preferred absorbency above.
• AWWA logo tonal coloured band detailing
• Full coverage brief, Leak proof, Odour free
•Super soft breathable cotton and slim absorbent gusset feels just like ordinary underwear
• Available in both Moderate and Heavy absorbency. Wear your Moderate period underwear for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads, and your Heavy for the duration of five regular tampons or pads
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Machine wash, Do not use fabric softener, Line dry only
• Make it a set and match with our Organic Cotton Bralette here
•95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
Traceable Supply Chain
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.