Mixed Boxer Period Pack
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
Our AWWA Lush Bra is available in regular and + cup size for a personalised fit.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slightly more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Start a chat or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our newest Period Pack featuring our bestselling Period Boxer Brief in Black and NEW Grey Marle.
1x Tencel Period Boxer - Black
1x Tencel Period Boxer - Grey Marle
Our all new Boxer briefs are made with TENCEL™ Modal, a sustainable fibre made from the wood pulp of sustainably managed beech trees. It is an extremely soft fibre - breathable and absorbent.
• AWWA logo band detailing
• Boxer brief style
• Super soft silky fabric feel
• Wear your Boxer Briefs for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• 92% TENCEL™ Modal, 8% elastane
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
These were ethically made in China. Read more about our sustainability.Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.