This table is for our HINA BRIEF ONLY which is sized differently. Please see below for standard AWWA sizing
STANDARD AWWA SIZING DETAILS:
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’rebetween sizes.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
Our AWWA Lush Bra is available in regular and + cup size for a personalised fit.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slightly more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Start a chat or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's been our most asked for style, and now its here and better than ever. Our AWWA thong isn't just a panty liner alternative, we've developed moderate flow absorbency in a g-string style. Say goodbye to VPL and hello to easy, period.
• AWWA signature indigenous band detailing
• Mid rise g-string cut brief
• Matte shine material, soft feel against clothing
• Wear your Thong for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• Outer: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Lining: 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
Traceable Supply Chain
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.