Videris Lingerie Bra
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Waist - Measure the smallest area of the torso which is above your belly button and below your ribcage.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
With our larger sizing, every brand fit is different. For the best product fit experience with AWWA, rather than relying on numerical sizing, we highly recommend measuring your Hips to check our sizing for your body.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slight more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud stockists, you saw them in our latest brand campaign and due to popular demand we are now stocking this incredible brand, Videris Lingerie. Now you can match your AWWA period undies with an equally as supportive soft-cup sustainably made bra. The Videris Lingerie Bra features a vintage-inspired three-piece cup design, scooped neckline, and lined lower cups to give shape and comfort.
• Fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking
• Ladder stitch detail frames the natural curve of your breasts and provides added support at the widest point across the bust
• This style also supports breasts that are fuller in the lower part of the bust or if you have a large underband and small bust measurement
• Colour match with your favourite AWWA underwear styles
• Designed by Chloé Julian (ex Savage X Fenty, Stella McCartney Lingerie, Agent Provocateur) now founder of Videris Lingerie.
These were ethically made in Sri Lanka.