AWWA washable period undies mean less 'single use' waste, and less monthly cost for you! Using a special super-effective absorbency layer, AWWA period underwear will keep you comfortable, fresh and dry all month long!
• Made for light to moderate period days
• Mix of Low hipster cut brief & mid rise briefs
• Mix of Matte shine material, soft feel against clothing & soft comfy cotton
• Wear your Frankie underwear for the duration of the day you normally wear one regular tampon or pad. Wear your cotton underwear for the duration of two regular tampons or pads.
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• Outer: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Lining: 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
•95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
These were ethically made in Sri Lanka & China. Read more.
Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.