For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’rebetween sizes.
Waist - Measure the smallest area of the torso which is above your belly button and below your ribcage.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
With our larger sizing, every brand fit is different. For the best product fit experience with AWWA, rather than relying on numerical sizing, we highly recommend measuring your Hips to check our sizing for your body.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slight more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure? Email us: email@example.com
Ideal for teenagers, our period underwear's innovative technology makes it super simple for teens to manage their periods. Slip on your period underwear, and get into your day!
• AWWA signature indigenous band detailing
• Low hipster cut brief
• Matte shine material, soft feel against clothing
• Wear your All day underwear for the duration of the time you normally wear five regular tampons or pads
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• Outer: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Lining: 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
Traceable Supply Chain
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.
Q: Hi there
My 13 year old has just started her periods. We are having trouble with leakage at night as the blood tends to travel up towards her back where there's no pad coverage. Washing her sheets several times a week is not ideal. Does your underwear cater for this and allow for...view more absorbancy in the back of the underwear?view less
A: Hi Nichole, the underwear will only absorb where the absorbent gusset is. Do you currently have our underwear or are you looking to buy? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to answer more questions if you have any :)