Postpartum Moderate-Heavy Set
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Waist - Measure the smallest area of the torso which is above your belly button and below your ribcage.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
With our larger sizing, every brand fit is different. For the best product fit experience with AWWA, rather than relying on numerical sizing, we highly recommend measuring your Hips to check our sizing for your body.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slight more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Email us: email@example.com
Save. Even. More. with our bundle sets. Best price guaranteed when buying any of our sets.
Everything you need to assist you postpartum. AWWA absorbent underwear are perfect for postpartum bleeding. NOTE: Generally we advise to wait the first few days after giving birth as discharge will include blood, clots and lochia which will not allow the gusset to absorb effectively. Always follow the guidance of your Lead Maternity Carer.
Our Pregnancy 5-Pack set includes:
3x All Day Cotton - heavy flow (for week 1-2 postpartum)
2x Skye High - moderate flow (for week 3-4 postpartum)
AWWA washable period undies mean less 'single use' waste, and less monthly cost for you! Using a special super-effective absorbency layer, AWWA period underwear will keep you comfortable, fresh and dry all month long!
- Mix of mid-high waist full coverage brief.
- Mix of Matte shine material, soft feel against clothing and soft comfy cotton.
- Wear your All Day Cotton for the duration of up to five regular tampons or pads. Wear your Skye High for the duration of up to five regular tampons or pads.
- After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
- Do not use fabric softener
- Put on another pair of your leak-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
All Day Cotton Materials:
- 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
Skye High Materials:
- Outer: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane, Mesh 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Lining: 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
These were ethically made in Sri Lanka & China. Read more about Who made my clothes.
Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.