Swim Recycled Period Proof Hi-Waist Bottoms
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
Our AWWA Lush Bra is available in regular and + cup size for a personalised fit.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slightly more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Start a chat or email us: email@example.com
Can you swim on your ikura? You totally can. Feel secure and comfy in the water with AWWA Swim.
• Made for light period days or as an extra layer of protection in the water
• High waist cuts with flattering moderate coverage
• Matte shine recycled nylon, soft feel against skin
• For beach days rinse your swimwear and hang to dry between swims if you’re enjoying the outdoors all day long, otherwise your swimwear will offer you all the protection you need on your own flow for the duration of 1 regular pad / tampon.
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• Outer: Quick dry 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Lining: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
Traceable Supply Chain
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.