For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’rebetween sizes.
Waist - Measure the smallest area of the torso which is above your belly button and below your ribcage.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slight more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure? Email us: email@example.com
Save. Even. More. with our bundle sets. Best price guaranteed when buying any of our sets.
Our most comfiest set to keep your feeling supported during your period. Our Comfy Period 7-Pack Set includes:
2x Tencel Boxer Briefs - Moderate Flow 3x Black Basic Organic Cotton Full Brief - Moderate Flow 2x Recycled Nylon All Day Skye High Briefs- Heavy Flow
AWWA washable period undies mean less 'single use' waste, and less monthly cost for you! Using a special super-effective absorbency layer, AWWA period underwear will keep you comfortable, fresh and dry all month long!
• AWWA logo band detailing, Mesh Paneling, Basic all black
• Mix of full coverage, and ever so soft fabrics.
•Super slim gusset feels just like ordinary underwear
•Wear Boxer and Basic underwear for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads. Wear your All Day Skye High underwear for the duration of you normally wear five regular tampons or pads.
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.