Frankie Bikini Leak Resistant Brief
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
Our AWWA Lush Bra is available in regular and + cup size for a personalised fit.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slightly more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Start a chat or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
AWWA washable leak resistant undies mean less 'single use' waste, and less monthly cost for you! Using a special super-effective absorbency layer, AWWA absorbent underwear will keep you comfortable, fresh and dry all day long!
• Made as a replacement for a panty liner and minor bladder leaks
• Bikini cut brief
• Matte shine material, soft feel against clothing
• Wear your Frankie underwear for the duration of the day you normally wear one light tampon or panty liner
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• Outer: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Lining: 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
Traceable Supply Chain
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.