Lighter Days Light-Moderate Set
For AWWA Briefs, the hip measurement is the most important measurement for selecting the best fit, especially if you’re between sizes.
Hip - Measure the widest part of the hip
Our AWWA Lush Bra is available in regular and + cup size for a personalised fit.
Our AWWA Bralette fit is more inline with a sports crop with the most important measurement being the underband. If you are fuller busted than the optimal recommended fit, you can try sizing up one size.
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slightly more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Start a chat or email us: email@example.com
Save. Even. More. with our bundle sets. Best price guaranteed when buying any of our sets.
Our Lighter Days Period 5-Pack Set includes:
1x Ruby Organic Cotton Period Thong - Moderate Flow
1x Olive Organic Cotton Period Thong - Moderate Flow
2x Skye High Period Brief - Moderate Flow
AWWA washable period undies mean less 'single use' waste, and less monthly cost for you! Using a special super-effective absorbency layer, AWWA period underwear will keep you comfortable, fresh and dry all month long!
• AWWA logo band detailing
• Mix of full coverage, hipster and bikini cut brief.
• Super slim gusset feels just like ordinary underwear
• Wear your Frankie Brief for the duration of the day you normally wear one regular tampon or pad. Wear your Thong and Skye High underwear for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads.
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
Frankie & Skye High Materials:
- Outer: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane, Mesh 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Lining: 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
• 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
These were ethically made in China. Read more about our sustainability.Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.