NEW AWWA SIZING - CHECK SIZE CHART BEFORE ORDERING.
Skye High Period Brief
To ensure the leak proof technology does its job our underwear fits slight more snug in the gusset than your regular underwear. Unsure?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
AWWA washable period undies mean less 'single use' waste, and less monthly cost for you! Using a special super-effective absorbency layer, AWWA period underwear will keep you comfortable, fresh and dry all month long!
• Mesh panel detailing
• High waist cut brief
• Matte shine material, soft feel against clothing
• Wear your Skye High underwear for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• Outer: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Lining: 95% Organic cotton, 5% Elastane
Traceable Supply Chain
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.